17 de marzo de 2011

CONDITIONALS

· If he doesn't work harder, he'll lose his job.
· I didn't go out yesterday because it was very cold.
· Anthony was dirty because he had fallen in the mud.
· Anthony is dirty because he has fallen in the mud.
· I can't telephone Susan because I haven't got her number.
· I don't do that because I'm not in your place.
· I can't go out because I failed my English exam.
· If Mary doesn't help me; I won't pass the exam
· People carelessly throw rubbish away, so the nearby forest is a mess.
· My friend is not at the party because she had an accident yesterday.
· He was late because he missed the first train.
· Tom gets such good marks because he studies hard.
· Unless you pay him regularly, he will not work for you.
· I can't type this letter because I haven't got a typewriter.
· He makes so many mistakes because he doesn't work more slowly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.