17 de marzo de 2011

REPORTED SPEECH

· I took a lot of English classes, Janet said.
· Susan and Jack liked the movie, Terry told me.
· I have finished my composition, Alana said.
· I can't go with you to the theatre, Barry told her.
· I'll talk to you on Saturday, she said.
· It may rain tomorrow, Kate told me.
· I must save my money for my trip to California he told me.
· We are busy, they said.
· She said, I woke up early this morning
· I will ring you tomorrow he told us.
· We have just arrived, they said.
· I didn't say that, she said.
· I won't tell anyone, she said.
· I'm cleaning the dishes, my mum said.
· I didn't sell the chickens last week Terry told me.
·
I've done my best to help you Sandy told him.
·
I will study very hard tonight he said.
·
I am going to the cinema with my girlfriend he said.
·
You have bought yourself a lovely new dress! he told her.· They are waiting outside. My mum told us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.