17 de marzo de 2011

Mixed Rephrasing

MIXED REPHRASING
− We'll arrive at the next stop in five minutes, the conductor said.
The conductor said
− Betty said she couldn't remember her aunt's telephone number.
I
− Mr Green is repairing the car.
The car
− My mother said, I enjoyed myself very much in my youth.
My mother said
− Remember to post this letter.
Don't .
− Steve started learning the violin a month ago.
Steve has
− The last time Nancy came here was in 1986.
Nancy hasn't
− You can't park here, the police officer told Jack.
The police officer
− It is believed that he has got divorced twice.
He
− It is said that Miss Green has ten cats in her flat.
Miss Green is
− I would like you to be here!
I wish
− What a pity we didn't see the match.
I wish
− The milkman brings the milk to my door but the postman leaves the letters in the hall.
The milk
− Alan is said to have stolen a lot of money.
It is
− Although he tried really hard, he didn't get it.
In spite
− I met a beautiful girl this morning. She asked me to give you this letter.
A beautiful girl
− Don't take more than two of these pills at once, said the doctor.
The doctor told
− Jack's car had broken down. He had to take a bus.
Jack,
− The pie was so salty that I couldn't eat it.
It was.
− Without Jack's help, I wouldn't have been able to move the table.
If
− Serials bore me.
I find
− Someone must clean this mess before the teacher arrives.
This mess
− You may have problems at the frontier, so take this letter with you.
Take this letter with you, in
− They have already repaired the car.
The
−She prefers to go for a walk this afternoon.
She would

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.