14 de abril de 2011

COMMANDS

1) Andrew: "Clean the blue bike!"
Andrew told me .
2) Jessica: "Write a text message!"
Jessica told me .
3) Nelly: "Help Peter's sister!"
Nelly told me .
4) Fred: "Wash your hands!"
Fred told me .
5) Anna: "Open the window!"
Anna told me .
6) Tom: "Come at 8!"
Tom told me .
7) Teacher: "Do your homework!"
The teacher told me .
8) Doris: "Dance with me!"
Doris told me .
9) Sabine: "Meet Sandy at the station!"
Sabine told me .
10) Victoria: "Check your e-mails!"
Victoria told me .

1) Andrew:"Clean the blue bike!"
Andrew told me to clean the blue bike.
2) Jessica:"Write a text message!"
Jessica told me to write a text message.
3) Nelly:"Help Peter's sister!"
Nelly told me to help Peter's sister.
4) Fred:"Wash your hands!"
Fred told me to wash my hands.
5) Anna:"Open the window!"
Anna told me to open the window.
6) Tom:"Come at 8!"
Tom told me to come at 8.
7) Teacher:"Do your homework!"
The teacher told me to do my homework.
8) Doris:"Dance with me!"
Doris told me to dance with her.
9) Sabine:"Meet Sandy at the station!"
Sabine told me to meet Sandy at the station.
10) Victoria:"Check your e-mails!"
Victoria told me to check my e-mails.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.