14 de abril de 2011

STATEMENTS WITH EXPRESSIONS OF TIME

1) Emily: "Our teacher will go to Leipzig tomorrow."
Emily said that .
2) Helen: "I was writing a letter yesterday."
Helen told me that .
3) Robert: "My father flew to Dallas last year."
Robert told me that .
4) Lisa: "Tim went to the stadium an hour ago."
Lisa said that .
5) Patricia: "My mother will celebrate her birthday next weekend."
Patricia said that .
6) Michael: "I am going to read a book this week."
Michael said to me that .
7) Jason and Victoria: "We will do our best in the exams tomorrow."
Jason and Victoria told me that .
8) Andrew: "We didn't eat fish two days ago."
Andrew remarked that .
9) Alice: "I spent all my pocket money on Monday."
Alice complained that .
10) David: "John had already gone at six."
David said that


1) Emily:"Our teacher will go to Leipzig tomorrow."
Emily said that their teacher would go to Leipzig the next day.
2) Helen:"I was writing a letter yesterday."
Helen told me that she had been writing a letter the day before.
3) Robert:"My father flew to Dallas last year."
Robert told me that his father had flown to Dallas the year before.
4) Lisa:"Tim went to the stadium an hour ago."
Lisa said that Tim had gone to the stadium an hour before.
5) Patricia:"My mother will celebrate her birthday next weekend."
Patricia said that her mother would celebrate her birthday the following weekend.
6) Michael:"I am going to read a book this week."
Michael said to me that he was going to read a book that week.
7) Jason and Victoria:"We will do our best in the exams tomorrow."
Jason and Victoria told me that they would do their best in the exams the next day.
8) Andrew:"We didn't eat fish two days ago."
Andrew remarked that they hadn't eaten fish two days before.
9) Alice:"I spent all my pocket money on Monday."
Alice complained that she had spent all her pocket money on Monday.
10) David:"John had already gone at six."
David said that John had already gone at six.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.