14 de abril de 2011

COMMANDS

1) Karen: "Don't play football in the garden!"
Karen told me .
2) Teacher: "Don't forget your homework!"
The teacher reminded me .
3) Mike: "Don't shout at Peter!"
Mike told me .
4) Yvonne: "Don't talk to your neighbour!"
Yvonne told me .
5) Denise: "Don't open the door!"
Denise told me .
6) Marcel: "Don't sing that song!"
Marcel reminded me .
7) Jane: "Don't watch the new film!"
Jane advised me .
8) Walter: "Don't ring Romy on Sunday!"
Walter told me .
9) Lisa: "Don't fly via Paris!"
Lisa advised me .
10) Jamie: "Don't eat so much junk food!"
Jamie reminded me .

1) Karen:"Don't play football in the garden!"
Karen told me not to play football in the garden.
2) Teacher:"Don't forget your homework!"
The teacher reminded me not to forget my homework.
3) Mike:"Don't shout at Peter!"
Mike told me not to shout at Peter.
4) Yvonne:"Don't talk to your neighbour!"
Yvonne told me not to talk to my neighbour.
5) Denise:"Don't open the door!"
Denise told me not to open the door.
6) Marcel:"Don't sing that song!"
Marcel reminded me not to sing that song.
7) Jane:"Don't watch the new film!"
Jane advised me not to watch the new film.
8) Walter:"Don't ring Romy on Sunday!"
Walter told me not to ring Romy on Sunday.
9) Lisa:"Don't fly via Paris!"
Lisa advised me not to fly via Paris.
10) Jamie:"Don't eat so much junk food!"
Jamie reminded me not to eat so much junk food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.