14 de abril de 2011

QUESTIONS

1) Mandy: "Are the boys reading the book?"
Yesterday Mandy asked me .
2) Jason: "Who gave you the laptop?"
Yesterday Jason wanted to know .
3) Robert: "Is Tim leaving on Friday?"
Yesterday Robert asked me .
4) Daniel: "Will it rain tomorrow?"
Yesterday Daniel asked me .
5) Jennifer: "Where do you play football today?"
Yesterday Jennifer wanted to know .
6) Nancy: "Why didn't Nick go to New York last summer?"
Yesterday Nancy wanted to know .
7) Barbara: "Must I do my homework this afternoon?"
Yesterday Barbara asked me .
8) Linda: "Did Max fly to London two weeks ago?"
Yesterday Linda wanted to know .
9) Grandmother: "Where are my glasses?"
Yesterday Grandmother asked me .
10) A man: "When does the train to Liverpool leave?"
Yesterday a man asked me .



1) Mandy:"Are the boys reading the book?"
Yesterday Mandy asked me if the boys were reading the book.
2) Jason:"Who gave you the laptop?"
Yesterday Jason wanted to know who had given me the laptop.
3) Robert:"Is Tim leaving on Friday?"
Yesterday Robert asked me if Tim was leaving on Friday.
4) Daniel:"Will it rain tomorrow?"
Yesterday Daniel asked me if it would rain today.
5) Jennifer:"Where do you play football today?"
Yesterday Jennifer wanted to know where I played football.
6) Nancy:"Why didn't Nick go to New York last summer?"
Yesterday Nancy wanted to know why Nick hadn't gone to New York the summer before.
7) Barbara:"Must I do my homework this afternoon?"
Yesterday Barbara asked me if she had to do her homework that afternoon.
8) Linda:"Did Max fly to London two weeks ago?"
Yesterday Linda wanted to know if Max had flown to London two weeks before.
9) Grandmother:"Where are my glasses?"
Yesterday Grandmother asked me where her glasses were.
10) A man:"When does the train to Liverpool leave?"
Yesterday a man asked me when the train to Liverpool left.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.