22 de agosto de 2011

Present simple

Choose the correct form:

1. What (do/does) you usually (have/has) for breakfast?

2. My mum often (read/reads) a book before she (go/goes) to bed.

3. Where (does/do) the new student (come/comes) from? Oh, I (think/thinks) he (come/comes) from Australia
.
4. They (don’t come/doesn’t come) to school by bus, they (come/comes) on foot.

5. My parents sometimes (go/goes) to the cinema on Saturday. My father (like/likes) action films, but my mother (prefer/prefers) comedies.

6. As soon as she (arrive/arrives) home, she always (have/has) a cup of tea.

7. Mark never (watch/watches) TV in the evening, his parents (don’t let/doesn’t let) him.

8. Mary (have/has) computer classes twice a week.

9. When (do/does) you usually (do/does) your homework? I always (do/does) it in the afternoon.

10. My dad (drink/drinks) ten cups of coffee a day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.