22 de agosto de 2011

Present simple

Fill in the gaps with the present simple of the verbs in brackets.

1. They…………………………… (not sing) in the university choir.

2. I……………….(run) very fast but I……………………………. (not jump) high.

3. They………………. (read) adventure books because they…………… (like) them.

4. …………………………. (she / drive) to work? No, she………………... (go) on foot.

5. You……………… (speak) very good English but you……………… (write) it well.

6. My mother………………… (watch) TV every day. She…………………….. (like) it.

7. My friend and I…………….. (go) swimming every morning in summer.

8. My brother…………………….. (not eat) vegetables but he……… (eat) lots of fruit

9. ……………………….. (you / drink) coffee? Yes, I …………….(drink) coffee every morning but I…………………….. (not take) milk.

10. My teacher………………… (wear) very nice clothes and she…………….(look) pretty in them.

11- Maher……..(be)clever, he always……….(have)good marks in most subjects but in Spanish he…………….(not/be)good enough at it . He……………(do)his homework everyday after school. But he…….(be)sometimes lazy because he……………………. (not/usually/do) his bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.