22 de agosto de 2011

Simple past

Circle the correct option. Keep in mind some verbs are regular and some are irregular.
a) I ... my paper yesterday. (to finish)
i) finish ii) finished iii) finishe
b) I ... as much as I could and my final grade proves it! (to study)
i) studyed ii) study iii) studied
c) I'm afraid I won't be able to print the essay in time, my computer .... (to break)
i) breaked ii) broke iii) broken
d) Even though I ... really nervous, the presentation ... well! (to be, to go)
i) was ii) were iii) be
iv) go v) went vi) gone
e) I ... horribly tonight, the thunder ... me constantly. (to sleep, to awake)
i) sleep ii) sleept iii) slept
iv) awoke v) awaken vi) awaked
f) I love this game, I ... it all night. I was having so much fun I ... track of time. (to play, to lose)
i) play ii) played iii) plaied
iv) lose v) losed vi) lost
g) I ... to go to the beach when I was younger, but now I prefer the swimming pool. (to love)
i) love ii) loved iii) lovet
h) We ... for an hour but no one .... (to wait, to come)
i) wait ii) waited iii) waiting
iv) come v) came vi) comed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.