19 de octubre de 2011

Gerund - Infinitive

Gerund - Infinitive


Fill in the blanks below with the correct form of the verb in brackets.

1. It's obvious he's only interested in (make) ______________ money.


2. Anne couldn't find a taxi so I offered (drive) ________________ her to the station.


3. I managed (book) ________________ two seats on the morning flight


4. I promise (send) _______________ you our new brochure as soon as it's available.


5. Peter was delighted (meet) _______________ a former colleague at the conference.


6. I avoid (take) _______________ the car whenever possible, especially in big cities.


7. We finished the job by (work) _______________ 12 hours a day.


8. Bob sent a report to the Chairman instead of (attend) _______________ the meeting.


9. A lot of people dislike (drive) _______________ at night.


10. I intend (speak) _______________ to my boss about your complaint


1) making 2) to drive 3) to book 4) to send 5) to meet 6) taking 7) working 8) attending 9) driving 10) to speak

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.