19 de octubre de 2011

Present Perfect - Past Simple

Present Perfect - Past Simple

Find the mistake

Each of the sentences below has a mistake. Find it and correct it.
(Example : Did you ever visit Canada? . → Have you ever visited Canada?)


1. I live in a house I have bought 7 years ago.

2. The man who lives next door wrote four books about his travels.

3. I have been listening to the recording several times today.

4. Did you ever taste a cereal called “quinoa”?

5. How many new words did you note down so far in this lesson?

6. Caroline has been visiting Hong Kong five times already.

7. I’ve seen that programme on television last night

8. How many times have you been asking for an explanation?

9. My English improved a lot this year.

10. In her previous job, Julie has spoken English a lot.

11. Jack has worked here between 1996 and 1999.

12. How many times did you go to the theatre this year?

13. How long ago has Emma taken up golf?

14. When I was 6 years old, I have got a bicycle for Christmas.

15. So far I didn’t make too many mistakes.

16. Tony is still watching TV. He has watched it for 3 hours.

17. I hate red meat. Since I was a child I have been hating it.

18. How long have you attended these classes?

19. There is no lesson today. The teacher has been on holiday.

20. I can relax now. I finished this exercise!

KEY

1. I live in a house I bought 7 years ago.

2. The man who lives next door has written four books about his travels.

3. I have listened to the recording several times today.

4. Have you ever tasted a cereal called “quinoa”?

5. How many new words have you noted down so far in this lesson?

6. Caroline has visited Hong Kong five times already.

7. I saw that programme on television last night

8. How many times have you asked for an explanation?

9. My English has improved a lot this year.

10. In her previous job, Julie spoke English a lot.

11. Jack worked here between 1996 and 1999.

12. How many times have you gone to the theatre this year?

13. How long ago did Emma take up golf?

14. When I was 6 years old, I got a bicycle for Christmas.

15. So far I haven't made too many mistakes.

16. Tony is still watching TV. He has been watching it for 3 hours.

17. I hate red meat. Since I was a child I have hated it.

18. How long have you been attending these classes?

19. There is no lesson today. The teacher has gone on holiday.

20. I can relax now. I have finished this exercise!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.