19 de octubre de 2011

Past Simple Tense

Past Simple Tense


Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets:

1. Yesterday evening I__________ (go) to the cinema with a friend.

2. From 1995 to 1998 I __________ (work) in Tokyo.

3. Last night the concert __________ (finish) at midnight.

4. I __________ (arrive) at the office this morning before my colleagues.

5. When he was young, Tom ________ (ride) a bicycle to school.

6. The train was at 8 p.m. so I ___________ (leave) home at 7 p.m.

7. Last Sunday was my mother's birthday, so I __________ (make) a cake.

8. I ___________ (start) to play golf five years ago.

9. The great composer Mozart _________ (die) at the age of 35.

10. Julie _________ (do) a lot of English exercises last week.


1) went 2) worked 3) finished 4) arrived 5) rode 6) left 7) made 8) started 9) died 10) did

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.