19 de octubre de 2011

MUST - HAVE TO

MUST - HAVE TO


Complete the sentences below with the correct word(s) : 'must' or 'have to'.



1. My boss needs this report urgently. I _____________ finish it now.

2. "You _________ arrive on time every morning" said the shopkeeper to the new trainee.

3. Julie __________ go to work on foot. The buses are on strike. .

4. Secretaries ________ answer the phone. That's part of their job.

5. "You ________ do your homework" said the teacher.

6. "We__________ invite our neighbours for dinner one day" said my husband.

7. David ________ leave home at 7..30 a.m. in order to get to the office at 9 a.m.

8. "I _______ hurry or I'll miss my flight!"

9. Employees ___________ attend all personnel meetings - it's written in their contracts.

10. "I ________ call my mother - it's her birthday today."




1. have to 2. must 3. has to 4. have to 5. must 6. must 7. has to 8. must 9. have to 10. must

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.