19 de octubre de 2011

Present Perfect Simple or Continuous?

Present Perfect Simple or Continuous?

Find the mistake

Each of the sentences below has one or two mistakes. Find them and correct them.
(Example : I am watching television since I came home from school. → I have been watching television since I came home.)
1. How long are you learning English ?

2. How many cigarettes have you been smoking this afternoon ?

3. I am working here since 1995.

4. I’ve had my watch since a long time.

5. How many years are you living in London ?

6. Mark is exhausted. He is playing tennis since two hours..

7. Sophie is doing very well at school since the beginning of the year.

8. I have worn this sweater since 9 o’clock this morning.

9. I know Laura for many years.

10. Peter is attending English classes since two years.

11. My best friend has always been hating fish.

12. How many chapters of the book did you read so far ?

13. I am waiting for the bus since a long time.

14. I have listened carefully to the teacher since the beginning of the lesson.

15. How long are you a member of the tennis club ?


KEY

1. How long have you been learning English ?

2. How many cigarettes have you smoked this afternoon ?

3. I have been working here since 1995.

4. I’ve had my watch for a long time.

5. How many years have you been living in London ?

6. Mark is exhausted. He has been playing tennis for two hours.

7. Sophie has been doing very well at school since the beginning of the year.

8. I have been wearing this sweater since 9 o’clock this morning.

9. I have known Laura for many years.

10. Peter has been attending English classes for two years.

11. My best friend has always hated fish.

12. How many chapters of the book have you read so far ?

13. I have been waiting for the bus for a long time.

14. I have been listening carefully to the teacher since the beginning of the lesson.

15. How long have you been a member of the tennis club ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.