19 de octubre de 2011

MAKE / DO

MAKE / DO

Complete the sentences below with make or do (in the correct tense).

1. If you set up a business, it's generally to _______ money.


2. I can't give the answer right away. I'll have to ______ some research.


3. I'm very pleased with the result. You ______ a great job!


4. When I ________ a mistake, my teacher corrects me and explains why.


5. What are you studying? I'm __________ a degree in history.


6. You'll have to work hard if you want to ________ progress.


7. Stop ________ fun of my accent - it's not my fault!


8. It doesn't have to be perfect - just ______ your best.


9. I've got a toothache. I'm going to ring the dentist to ___________ an appointment.


10. It's not easy to _________ business with people of different nationalities.



1) make   2) do   3) did   4) make   5) doing   6) make  7) making   8) do   9) make  10) do

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.